So I'm going to let you see something. Something in my house. Something embarrassing! Ready?
I was looking for a knitting needle I
To account for everything-
1. A soda can. Okay, no one was lloking for this, it's just trash. I'm a slob. Moving on.
2. My autographed copy of At Knit's End by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. I'm kind of stunned it was there.
3. Evey's not-autographed copy of Spot's Day at the Beach.
4. A Ball band from a skein of Noro Silk Garden.
5. Evey's copy of The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- Come Count with Us! That we read no less than an hour ago. I think I'm seeing who's stashing things under furniture now.
6. An invoice from a doctor's office.
7. Evey's stuffed Blue (of Blue's Clues on Nickelodeon) further evidence of who's things end up in this particular abyss.
8. A Ball band from some KnitPick's Palette. Thankfully these bands were unnecessary being that I catalog everything on Ravelry pretty promptly after I acquire it.
9. A Yellow baby's sock. I'm convinced of the culprit.
10. The 2011 Ikea Catalog that Kevin couldn't find for the life of him yesterday.
11. A harddrive from my now-deceased laptop. No joke. It's under the couch.
12. A piece of Paton's Kroy FX sock yarn from making Hexipuffs.
I feel so much better getting that off of my chest!
Please tell me you have something dreadful under your couch/bed/tv cabinet too? I can't be the only one...